things to know
How To Best Enjoy The Face Painting & Glitter tattoo Experience
If you could please:
• Have someone hold all food, drink, and loose items for you.
•Allow plenty of space for me to paint each persons face.
• Do not allow children to play with the paint and tools.
• I am a PRO! No need to hold your child's hair or head, I got this! :)
• Due to having more sensitive skin, children may have their arms painted instead of their face.
•Some paints such as Blues, Greens, & Reds are strongly pigmented and may linger on the skin or stain certain surfaces.
* To clean wash with soap and water *
*Baby Oil is a great way to remove any stubborn Color stains from the skin*
THIS IS A BUMP-FREE/BULLY-FREE/BAD MANNERS-FREE ZONE
• Since a specific time-frame for painting is allotted, the last person to be painted will be clearly stated.
• SLEEPING , CRYING, or SICK CHILDREN CANNOT NOT BE PAINTED
• I never paint anyone who does not want to be painted.
(TEARS BREAK MY HEART AND MAKE THE PAINT RUN)